Diary of a Mom Gone Mad

from the "in" side of sane

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

completely into crafts: tatting, knitting, crocheting, cross stitch, jewelry making, quilting.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ok, don't get too excited. My first blog, my first post, but not my first time on the "in" side of sane. Insane and I are very well acquainted with each other. I am battling insanity constantly. Two small children will do that to some people. Right now it is almost minute by minute. For instance, they're potty trained. Completely. Have been for a long time. Then twice yesterday, the youngest says "Mommy, I didn't hurry to the bathroom fast enough." As I look, she is still sitting there, in the puddle. So where's the camera. I mean, somebody must be creating these situations for a psychology study or something, right?

I keep hearing that this is not a unique situation. That this is "normal." Can you stop the bus? I want to get off the norm. I never thought it would be easy. I've dealt with children of all ages for many years. But this is crazy! Oh, no....Wait....Crazy.....That would be ME!

So, I am going to write about the "normal" things that happen. You tell me......

1 Comments:

Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

There is no such thing as normal! Thanks for reading my blog..I'll be back to hear about your "normal" life!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home