Diary of a Mom Gone Mad

from the "in" side of sane

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

completely into crafts: tatting, knitting, crocheting, cross stitch, jewelry making, quilting.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Today was a "Mommy & Me" day. Nana has the youngest and I took the oldest out today. I started this about 2 years ago, right after her sister was born. We try to do whatever she wants for the day. Usually doesn't work out that way, with all that I need to get done. (It is easier to do a lot of things/errands with just one.) But today was a good day. We went shopping for shoes and tights for the them to wear to the wedding (required attire) and then she got to pick where we ate for lunch. Chick-fil-A. Big surprise. NOT! They love that place and a new one opened up nearby and it is nice and clean. We had a lot of fun. I love my girls!!!! I can't wait til they get older and I have time to sit and do their scrap books. I'm gonna love doing the "Mommy & Me" pages.

And, yes, I'm going to the wedding. (Read posts below for that story. You won't believe it!) Don't be too disappointed, those of you who counseled that I pick the cruise instead. After all, if I had picked the cruise, I would have had to step out of my comfort box on the "in" side of sane. Right? Hee Hee Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home