Diary of a Mom Gone Mad

from the "in" side of sane

My Photo
Name:
Location: North Carolina, United States

completely into crafts: tatting, knitting, crocheting, cross stitch, jewelry making, quilting.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

We survived!!! Nothing like taking your kids and messing with their internal clocks to set the stage for some wonderfully peaceful days. HA! And let me say again, HA! Outside of the freezing cold temps, getting lost everytime we got in a car (don't you just love MapQuest, wrong directions 3 out of 4 times!), whinning, tired children, crazy schedules, lots of unknown people, and family tensions, we had a great time! (-: The wedding was beautiful, the kids adorable, bride looked amazing, groom smiling, snowman cute, husband wonderful, babysitter a blessing, coats warm, flights uneventful, movie good, chocolate awesome....thank God I'm home. Can't wait for my own bed, pillow, etc. Now, if only the kids will go to sleep!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! The girls just back from the cruise today too. They said they did a lot of laying out in the sun around the pool, drinking in the bars, snorkeling, etc. (Sorry, Just had to rub that in...hehehe!)

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where was my invite? Oh, right, maybe if I answered my phone...

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home